Welcome to Psychics Near Me!

Register now and be a part of our FREE Psychic community and find a great psychic in your city!

SignUp Now!

The fortune for the day seems odd to me

A

Alexandoy

Pardon me if my belief runs counter to yours. I admit that I do not believe the horoscope because there are only 12 divisions as if saying the fortune of all the people in the world are to be divided among the 12 signs of symbols. If you have a friend who falls under your horoscope sign that would mean that you have the same fortune for the day. Now, is it really credible enough for a pragmatic person like me?

I have a friend whose son was born on my birthday. That baffled me because his fortune was so different from mine considering that we were born on the same day. Oh well, maybe someone could explain.

Reactions: Medium Wanda
Medium Wanda

Medium Wanda

Administrator
Staff member
While the reality of horoscopes is debatable, many people cherish and believe in them. Horoscopes are founded on the concept that celestial bodies, such as planets and stars, have the ability to influence human affairs and natural phenomena. Astrology is an old practice that has been practiced for thousands of years across many cultures.

Despite astrology is not recognized by the scientific community as a verified science, horoscopes can nonetheless provide a fascinating and informative perspective on our lives. They can offer us advice, inspiration, and a new perspective, allowing us to better understand ourselves, our relationships, and our life's purpose. Some people's horoscopes resonate with them, while others may not notice the link.

Finally, whether or not horoscopes are accurate relies on your unique beliefs and experiences. If you approach them with an open mind, you may get vital insights that will assist you in navigating life's problems and fostering self-awareness. While horoscopes cannot be guaranteed to be accurate, they can nevertheless be a useful tool for personal growth and introspection.

Back